My NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Balm has arrived!!!!!

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Knowing I was on my way to the post office to pick up my delivery from Escentual, made my smile even bigger than it usually is.

I was so excited to try the NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Balm, and to see what the whole fuss was about and don't I know it now!!! Yes beautiful peeps, this lip balm is amazing and definitely worth getting.



First of all, the pot... It's so darn cute! I love the frosted glass! It looks smart in your bag or even on your bedside table. The pot isn't at all heavy and fits nicely almost anywhere.

The smell.... OMG!!! It's to die for! As soon as I open it to put some on my lips, I have to smell it first! It has a citrus, organgy, honey smell to it! AMAZING!!! You'll want to be smelling it all day! Trust me! Actually... You'll want to eat it like me!

The consistency... Luxurious & divine! It's so buttery and moussey, like whipped cream, you'll just want to dip your fingers constantly in it. I'm serious!!!


The feel on the lips... AMAZING!!!! My lips are really dry, and this just kissed them all better. It leaves a matt effect on the lips which is great. Perfect for those who love their lipsticks and glosses! I felt a difference as soon as I coated my lips. And the nice thing is that you don't need a lot! 

I cannot wait to see the results in a few days time! Will definitely be reporting back! I'm sure it will be positive! 

I picked up my NUXE from www.escentual.com and they even threw in a nail file for me! And it's white!!! Love it!!!! Thanks a million guys!!!


Who else loves this little pot of goodness??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)