Sleek Face Form in Light

Friday 20 February 2015



Last week I was a model for a friend of mine who is starting up her own little business as a make up artist for asian brides and events, and one of the products she used on me was this amazing palette by Sleek. It's called the Sleek Face Form and it is amazing! I love the design of the palette and how sleek it is. 



The first time I used it, I found the contour powder a bit ashy on the face and it reminded me of the Benefit Hoola which I only use in the evening or on a night out as it is quite dark. However it is very beautiful. 



The highlight is amazing and had a beautiful iridescent sheen. The blush is very beautiful when on. It is more of a rose gold tone. All the colours mix into a beautiful healthy look on the skin. 

I bought the Face Form in the shade Light but I feel that I can only use it in the evening as the colours are quite strong for the day. I'm an NC20 for those of you who want to know what skin tone I am. I'll definitely use it during the day in the summer. It will give you a beautiful beach babe summer look. 

Also what I didn't know was that Face Form is the sister product of the Face Contour Kit.

The colour ranges are Fair, Light, Medium & Dark.

As I love this product, I'll definitely be purchasing it in Fair so that I can use it during the day.

I have to also say I really am loving their packaging. It look gorgeous in your make up bag and really is very 'Sleek'



Let me know what you think. Has anyone also purchased this gorgeous palette?

Lots of love x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)