Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer

Tuesday 5 May 2015



It's been a while since I last blogged about what products I've been loving. I guess planning a wedding takes up all the time in the world but every second is worth the work.

I recently went to Bicester Village for a bit of shopping and of course one of the places I had to stop at was The Cosmetics Company Store. You can pick up lots of fantastic beauty products for great prices. Of course, I was tempted in buying everything and ended up buying yet another NUDE nail varnish. Yes I love my nudes as you know. Be it lipstick or nail varnish!

I bought the Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Laquer in Bare - (PC NAIL M0 BARE) just in case you need the actual product name.


The consistency of the varnish is quite creamy and rich. It's quite a peachy colour when it goes on. One coat is not enough to get the actual colour. Two coats is perfect.

Has anyone else tried this beautiful nude colour? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)