L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner

Sunday 28 December 2014



Now who doesn't want lush, thick, volumised hair? So when I saw the advert on TV for L'Oréal's Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, I knew that I had to get my hands on the whole range... To the extent where I got the masque and the serum! Yes, I went crazy!


And to my surprise, when getting to Boots, there was only one set on the shelf. Yes... It was fate, and it was waiting for me! I couldn't resist!!!

I confess I wasn't going to buy the masque or the serum but as they were there looking at me, I couldn't resist the temptation in buying the whole lot! Might aswell.

I will be using the products today and will be posting my review on them all soon. I hope it does what it says on the bottle! I'll  keep you posted. 

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)