Sleek Eyebrow Kit

Tuesday 6 January 2015



So I brought the Sleek Eyebrow Kit as I have heard a lot of good things about this little palette.


I love the packaging. It's the perfect size to carry around in your make up bag.


So it comes with a mirror, two brushes and a pair of tweezers. It's quite hard to hold these brushes as they are quite small. So when I used them on me, I felt it was hard to control when filling in the brows. I ended up using my own slanted brush.


So the kit comes with pigmented wax for shaping and powder for setting and when I say pigmented... I mean pigmented! To be honest I only use it for an evening look. For the day time it is way too much. But as an overall product it is amazing!!! 

The kit comes in 4 different colours ranging from light to dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)