Sunglasses Hut Lens Cleaner

Monday 31 March 2014



If you wear glasses like me, you'll often find they'll get dirty again 2 mins after cleaning them!!! Especially if you are a make up wearer.

That's why I always rely on this bad boy to keep them clean and boy does it clean! It leaves your lens' so clean that it feels like you're not even wearing any glasses. And I'm being honest!

It comes in a little pouch and you can even choose between a range of colours! The micro fibre cloth is re-washable and is ever so soft and gentle.



You can see I love this stuff... I have two!!!! And the best thing about it is that you get free refills!!!! So when you've run out, just pop into your nearest Sunglasses Hut store and ask the girls for a free refill... Easy as 1, 2, 3!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)